Heartburn is a serious problem and millions of people suffer from it every year. It is a very common stomach problem, which is caused by acidity. The acid in the stomach starts irritating the esophagus, and a burning sensation is felt near the breastbone.
If it happens to you occasionally, it is not too troublesome, but if it happens often, it can be classified as a Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Acid reflux, or heartburn is normally caused by the improper functioning of the lower esophageal sphincter (LES). In this case, the LES is not able to contract when there is food in the tummy and as a result, the food rises in the esophagus and cause heartburn.
Heartburn can be really unpleasant and can also cause bloating, belching, sore throat, and difficulty in breathing. In this post, we are going to discuss a very effective and easy remedy to solve this problem – baking soda: Continue reading “5 Ways to Use Baking Soda for Heartburn”
Highlights (Heartburn Home Remedy)
1. A heartburn is an unpleasant pain in the upper body
2. Fortunately, it can be treated with various home remedies
3. Home remedies for acid reflux can also be found naturally in many food sources
A heartburn, otherwise known as acid reflux, is a burning sensation felt at the chest area. In some cases, you may feel a heartburn radiate off to your throat and upper back.
An acid reflux occurs when digestive fluids are reverted back into the esophagus, or food pipe. These fluids are acidic and what causes the burning pain. Rightfully, a valve known as Continue reading “Top 20 Heartburn Home Remedies”
1. Probiotics refer to good bacteria that stops bad bacteria from growing
2. The best part is that they can be found in natural foods such as yogurt and miso soup
3. More research is still needed to medically confirm that probiotics helps acid reflux
It is no secret that people have turned to natural remedies for acid reflux and heartburn. After all, this problem usually stems from various lifestyle habits for most people. They probably figured – why not reverse it in a healthy fashion rather than succumbing to a lifelong medical pill? Continue reading “Probiotics for Acid Reflux”